If you train your employees, it is time to check out the benefits of digital learning solutions!
Technological advancements in the learning and training domain have come a long way in helping students learn effectively. Digital learning services enhance the learning outcomes for our clients and are an effective support to the existing and established traditional classroom training methods.
What is Digital Learning?
Digital learning is learning facilitated by digital technology. This mode of learning gives control to the learner over time, place, mode, and pace of learning.
- Time: As people will be learning online, there will be flexibility around the training schedule. They can learn at their own convenience.
- Place: The learner can go through the digital content using the internet and can work on any device, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
- Mode of training: Digital learning helps learners choose their preferred mode of study. The digital content can be narrative, interactive, scenario-based, video-based and Q&A based learning.
- Pace: This is the most important aspect of digital learning. The learners can go through the content multiple times until they understand it completely – and at their own pace.
Understanding digital learning solutions
Digital learning solutions are made possible with a combination of technology, digital content, and instruction:
- The digital content is the quality material delivered through technology where technology serves as a facilitation to deliver the content.
- Instruction is the guidance to the learners to help them understand the digital content.
Digital learning solutions have a wider spectrum of applications over the Internet, yet they are often considered as synonymous to eLearning solutions.
How FAST Rescue’s digital learning solutions can help you
With more than a decade of digital learning experience, FAST Rescue has provided diversified digital learning solutions, catering to the needs of many organizations. Today, we are an expert digital learning company, offering the preferred eLearning solutions to clients based in Canada and in the rest of the world.
FAST Rescue offers a range of digital learning solutions which cater to the diversified learning needs of our clients. Here is the list of digital learning services we offer:
- Custom digital learning content: Our custom eLearning digital content solutions are quite popular due to our cutting edge instructional and visual design methods. Our custom eLearning content includes animations, scenarios, stories, gamification, and various themes.
- Blended learning solutions: Experience is the best teacher. Many clients prefer the digital learning solutions blended with the instructor-led classroom training.
- Rapid digital learning content: In this fast-moving world, everything is rapid, including our learning. Our progressive clients are pleased with our rapid digital learning solutions as FAST Rescue’s teams can handle multiple rapid authoring tools and provide rapid learning solutions.
- Gamification: For many effective digital learning solutions, gamification is integral to the program. Customers who prefer their learning content to be engaging and fun, prefer gamification to be included in the courses. We combine gamified elements into the course, providing engaging, immersive, and game-based content.
- Mobile Learning: A mobile device such as a laptop, tablet or smart phone has become the true platform for digital learning solutions. We are one of the leading digital learning companies in Canada to offer the best M-Learning solutions.
- Translation and Localization: Today, the translation and localization feature of digital learning solutions is helping organizations reach out to a wider audience to deliver the digital content in the language and culture they understand best. FAST Rescue can offer translation and localization services in more than 100 languages.
- Legacy Digital Content Conversion: Since Flash Player is no longer being supported by browsers, legacy courses built in Flash cannot be played or modified. Hence, for multiple organizations, FAST Rescue provides the legacy content conversion services through our Flash to HTML5 conversion.
- PowerPoint to eLearning Conversion: Various organizations now prefer to convert their PowerPoint presentations into full-fledged eLearning courses. These PowerPoint presentations were previously used for instructor-led classroom training purposes. FAST Rescue converts PowerPoint presentations to eLearning, offering various benefits such as interactivity, effective use of media elements and SCORM compliance.
FAST Rescue’s digital learning solutions – A snapshot!
We expand our digital learning solutions according to the needs of our clients, which include many Fortune 500 companies. We offer a diversified range of digital learning solutions to various clients across the world.
Here is a snapshot of our best digital learning services in Canada:
- Custom eLearning development
- Rapid eLearning content
- Blended learning solutions
- Mobile learning
- Translation and localization
- Legacy content conversion
- PowerPoint conversion
- eLearning quizzes
- Interactive learning tutorials
- Self-learning videos
- Distance learning courses
Related Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We do not want our training to go completely digital. We want to provide instructor-led, classroom training services to our employees. How can you help us with your digital e-learning solutions in a case like this?
Consider blended learning, which is an effective combination of technology-enabled digital e-learning solutions, which supports traditional instructor-led classroom training.
In blended learning solutions, both these services work in tandem to give learners an integrated and comprehensive learning experience.
There are various digital e-learning solutions that FAST Rescue offers which cater to all your blended learning needs:
- Interactive eLearning modules
- Activity-based, feedback-rich classroom events
- Instructor guides, participant guides and presentation materials
- Job aids
- App-based tools