F.A.S.T. Rescue Inc. is looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing team in the role of ‘Client Events Coordinator.’
Established in 1989, F.A.S.T. Rescue (FR) is a leader in the Workplace Health & Safety sector. We attribute much of our success to the strength and entrepreneurship of our small but mighty team made up of approximately 10 full time employees and 30 independent contractors, delivering client training and consulting services and the development of eLearning programs.
To build on this momentum, we are searching for a highly qualified coordinator to work closely with our dynamic team. This role will grow with the individual over time. From day one, this individual will engage in the planning and coordination of training and consulting events, while assisting with the development of new initiatives and processes aligned with company and client goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with training coordination and project management functions, including planning, scheduling, communications, and customer & resource liaison. The Client Events Coordinator is a people-person able to build and maintain productive ‘client-supplier’ relationships, an organized multi-tasker able to support multiple diverse projects at once, quickly pivot as client event requirements change and meet tight deadlines, no matter what.
- Answer phone and emails, schedule and confirm events with clients and internal / external resources (staff, consultants, contractors & resellers). Maintain existing and establish new external resource relationships.
- Organize workflow and events by reading and routing correspondence, collect event information and manage assignments with resources. Owns entire client event chain-of-custody.
- Manage overall department master schedule by maintaining event calendars with resources.
- Arrange in-person and virtual group events, meetings, and conferences.
- Input scheduling data into company systems; maintain client training records, client confidence and protect operations by keeping information current and confidential.
- Maintain department assets and replenishable inventory (i.e. training aids, training manuals and course handbooks), following established procedures. Manage assembly and distribution of event support materials. Manage and maintain in-house training facility.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Scheduling & logistics management
- Highly organized with demonstrated project management skills
- Strong English business language communication skills – verbal and written
- Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate level
- Ability to make sound judgement decisions; problem analysis and problem-solving skills – highly creative and adaptive
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently & in a shared team project setting
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- University degree or college diploma an asset
- Previous administrative & scheduling experience
- Experience with instruction or training
- Knowledge of adult instructional learning theory, principles and training methodologies
- Experience with an LMS (learning management system) an asset
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite, similar application, or CRM system an asset
Interested qualified candidates should email a resume accompanied with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting “Client Events Coordinator Role” in the subject line.
We thank all those who apply in advance. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, we will ONLY be responding to applicants who are short-listed.