Private Workplace Training
The Occupational Health & Safety Act has been designed to ensure the safety of all workers in their workplace
Workplace supervisors and managers have the increased responsibility of taking all reasonable measures to ensure the health and safety of their workers. These measures are critically dependent on the training and equipment provided to their workers.
Our F.A.S.T. Rescue Workplace training includes every facet of the workplace safety sphere, from First Aid & CPR to WHMIS, Fall Arrest, Forklift training and much more, to ensure workers’ safety.
Online courses are also offered for those workers who require refresher or informative programs to assist them in their jobs.
Don’t forget we also stock a wide selection of safety products including protection devices, protective wear and safety videos.
Our Programs Include
- Advanced First Aid
- Advanced Marine First Aid
- AODA Customer Service Standard
- AODA Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR)
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Certification 1 & 2
- Confined Space
- Electrical Safety
- Event Coverage
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Warden
- First Aid & CPR / AED
- Fit Testing
- Hot Work Training
- Learning Management System (LMS) with Online Courses
- Loader Training
- Lockout Tagout
- Lunch & Learns
- Marine First Aid
- Mobile Crane
- Spill Response
- Supervisor Due Diligence
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Trenching and Shoring
- Worker and Supervisor Awareness
- Working at Heights
- Workplace Violence and Harassment